Saturday, February 22, 2014

Back in Business

Got started cleaning the electric cords and fenders with my new product, Imperial Cleanwoode, and was pleased:

Our super boat mechanic and all-around boat maintenance guru Leigh tells me that the major ingredient in this cleaning product, toluene, can be purchased by itself, thus avoiding the second ingredient, acetone, which leaves a slightly sticky residue. Every day I learn something new when I'm on the boat, another reason I love the life!

Tomorrow (Sunday) we will start our car trek back to Texas. Our new thought is that, if the fates allow, we will not stay long, but will head back here to live on the boat until we can move into our house. It's hard to keep up with us, isn't it? We hope to get a better, firmer idea of our move-in date while we're back.

Happy February, all, and if winter's got you feeling down, I recommend  Pharrell's video, "Happy. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM Happy  Music like this, plus projects like the one above, work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment